We have a chilly, yet beautiful, weekend ahead with lots of blue skies and sunshine! High temperatures in the upper 60’s and lows in the mid 30’s. Get out and enjoy the area!
In the mood for shopping? There are several awesome sales going on in the area on Saturday, October 26 and Sunday, October 27:
· Visit the Purple Adobe Lavender Farm where plants are on sale (Saturday ONLY for plant sale) and store items are 20% - 50% off.
· Shop the Shops at Abiquiu Inn for 25 – 75% off selected merchandise.
· Head out to Ojo Caliente and stop by Natural Wear for 30% off selected merchandise.
· Artists on the Portal – buy local art from artists on Saturday, from 10 – 3, on the front portal at the Abiquiu Inn.
Other events happening on Saturday, October 26:
· Bandelier: Oboist and composer Jill Haley will perform at 2pm in the courtyard behind the Bandelier Visitor Center.
· Espanola: Free public forum with the Democratic Party of Rio Arriba County from 1 – 5 at Carlos Vigil Middle School, 1260 Industrial Park Road, Espanola.
· El Rito: Halloween Party at the El Rio Library from 5 – 7:30 PM.
There are still three openings (as of now) for the O’Keeffe Landscape Trail Ride tour at Ghost Ranch on Sunday at 2pm. $95 per person. While you are there, visit the Museum of Paleontology, open Saturday from 9 – 5 and Sunday from 1 – 5.
Registration is now open for a wonderful art and discovery retreat in Abiquiu in April and September, 2020. More information is available at https://www.discoverabiquiu.com/theartfullife